Click to see more info
TrinWare, a custom computer manufacturer and full-service IT outsourcing company is looking for their newest member to join our team. Our continued growth and diverse expansion requires the addition of a Vendor Management, Procurement and Customer Support Specialist to assist with the facilitation of our business plan.
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you experienced in today’s computer hardware industry? Do you have purchasing experience? Do you have experience purchasing computer hardware? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment? Is multi-tasking something you thrive on? We manufacture and assemble custom, purpose-built computer systems. In addition, TrinWare provides a full suite of IT outsourcing solutions and managed services to customers in a variety of industries.
Are you eager to learn more? Do you consider yourself a person who understands the need for operational efficiencies? Do you like working with a fine-tuned organization?
If so, keep reading…you may be the new team member we are looking for!
Cover letter / Letter of interest – All applicants are requested to provide a cover letter or letter of interest to be considered for this position.
Vendor Management, Procurement and Customer Support Specialist
The Vendor Management, Procurement, and Customer Support Specialist at TrinWare is a multi-faceted position with responsibilities that fall into four main categories:
- Procurement, purchasing, product, and vendor management
- Vendor relations
- Customer support
- Sales assistance
- Office operations
Product procurement, purchasing, and vendor management and relations consists of providing support for purchasing, vendor relations, website product and configuration updates, vendor RMA processing, and inventory management. Successful purchasing and procurement are accomplished by working closely with the TrinWare Account Executives and sales personnel to assure product availability. Product and vendor management assistance is provided to the Director of Procurement to assure accurate and efficient handling of all TrinWare inventory assets.
Customer Support is provided to both TrinWare customers and TrinWare stakeholders inclusive of the RMA process. Providing “Best in Class” Customer Support differentiates TrinWare from it’s competitors.
Sales assistance is required to assure the Vendor Management, Procurement, and Customer Support Specialist has a full understanding of the sales, operations, and customer experience process. This allows the Vendor Management, Procurement, and Customer Support Specialist to make operational changes to TrinWare processes as appropriate to ensure efficiency.
The office operations responsibilities require the Vendor Management, Procurement, and Customer Support Specialist to assure the office functions efficiently, appropriately, professionally, and has all necessary supplies for a smooth operation. In addition, office operations requires the Vendor Management, Procurement, and Customer Support Specialist to maintain a professional and organized business operation.
This position is key to the overall success and operational efficiencies at TrinWare. The ideal candidate will have 3 plus years of experience in the custom computer industry, manufacturing and/or computer distribution marketplace. In addition, 2 (plus) years of purchasing experience, preferably in the computer hardware industry. The ability to multitask and prioritize will be a key element in the success of this position, as the ideal candidate will influence many different TrinWare operational areas.
Experience in the computer hardware industry is required for this position.
- Associates degree in a computer related field, general business or 3 plus years of industry experience is required
- 2-3 years of experience in the computer hardware and software industry is required
- 2 plus years of purchasing experience, preferably in the computer hardware, software, and technology industry
- 2-3 years of customer service experience required
- Experience in both customer and vendor RMA processes
- Expertise in MAS90 is preferred (can be gained on the job)
- Administrative experience in a fast paced, multifaceted office environment
- Experience with UPS World Ship, Fed-Ex, other Carrier operations, and software packages is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, ever changing business and office environment
- Often spending the majority of an 8-hour shift on your feet lifting and moving products, assisting customers, and facilitating office operations
- Meticulous accuracy in all facets of operations assuring customer satisfaction, company profitability, and success
- Inventory control regarding stocking, pulling orders, and maintaining an efficient operation
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
- Understand general FIFO and inventory accounting procedures
- General understanding of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Team player willing to help other departments as necessary as the role dictates
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Flexible in day-to-day tasks, schedule, and requirements to move quickly with the changes and demands of the operation
Product and Vendor Support Duties
- Purchasing – assist the Director of Procurement in the efficient and effective purchasing and management of products and inventory
- Assist Account Executives and sales department in the purchasing and procurement of the necessary products to fulfill customer product and solution requests
- Vendor RMA inventory processing to maintain company specific goals and objectives while maintaining a high level of detail and organization
- Filing of Vendor RMA invoices accordingly
- Vendor Support: foster vendor relationships, control costs, and ensure database accuracy
- Inventory management assistance; both physical and accounting system accuracy, database, and details (receiving and warehouse operations assistance as required)
- Assist with inventory cycle counts as determined by operations performed with warehouse personnel and Director of Procurement
- Assist with warehouse operations as required
- Pull, serialize, and prepare orders for shipments, will call, and the production department as necessary
- Assist with the receiving of product into the TrinWare accounting system as necessary
- Ship products in a timely, efficient, proper, and professional manner when required
Customer Service Duties
- Daily opening and closing procedures for TrinWare operations
- Customer service provided via Will Call, Courier (as required), and other related operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Customer/technical support provided as “first call” for those customers seeking customer service and/or technical support
- Customer RMAs processed efficiently and accurately to allow for high levels of communication and customer satisfaction
Sales Assistance Duties
- Provide order entry and sales assistance to the Director of Procurement and other sales associates to allow for exceptional customer service as needed
- Schedule and stage sales orders accordingly through sales and purchasing efforts
- Operationally optimize the sales process through sales and order processing
- Recommend process changes to assure operational efficiencies
- Other sales efforts to drive company sales growth, profitability, and overall customer satisfaction
Office Operations Duties
- Responsible to assure all office products and supplies are available for operations based on a weekly review
- Ensure the office and operations remain in a professional and organized fashion
- Maintain facility in a clean, orderly, and professional appearance
- Recommend or conduct facility maintenance as necessary or required
- Opening and closing procedures are completed daily
- Coordinate annual fire and security compliance
- The Vendor Management, Procurement, and Customer Support Specialist will report to the Director of Procurement
- The Customer and Vendor Support Specialist will be required to work closely with all departments. Maximizing sales and profitability will be key to of the success of this position.
- The Customer and Vendor Support Specialist will work 40+ hours per week. Hours will be 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday – Friday. Hours may fluctuate with the needs of the business. From time-to-time overtime and weekend work may be required.
- Starting Salary is $18-$24/hour plus bonuses and incentives commensurate to experience and qualifications. Benefit package includes paid vacation, sick and holiday time off, medical, dental and vision insurances, and a company sponsored 401K plan with company match.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Performance Awards Program
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Director of Technology
Want to be the Director of a fast-growing service team in an I.T. managed services company? Enjoy protecting companies from security breaches? Prefer working with the market leader in providing a comprehensive solution to company needs? If so, we are looking to bring you aboard!
The Director of Technology position is responsible for providing technology vision and leadership in support of successful client outcomes and the execution of company objectives. The position is responsible for maximizing client satisfaction and engagement with TrinWare’s products and services. The role oversees the design, implementation, maintenance, performance, security, availability and recoverability of the company’s and its clients’ information systems. In addition, the role helps anticipate future information technology needs and identifies solutions based on changing strategic directions and growth.
The Director of Technology will serve as the technical leader and senior escalation contact for IT services. This entails completing assigned tickets and projects, guiding teams through issue escalations and client interactions, as well as meeting with clients directly to cultivate relationships. The Director of Technology will manage the IT Staff including engineers and help desk personnel. This job function take place daily at our headquarters in Centennial, Colorado, as well as at client locations. Travel will be predominantly within the Denver metro area.
- 4+ years’ experience managing and developing IT managed services teams
- Demonstrated experience delivering IT managed services as part of a dynamic, collaborative, and high performing team
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps
- Demonstrated experiencing designing, implementing, and supporting IT managed services delivery and a broad range of IT solutions – Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR), VoIP and telecommunications systems, layered cyber security programs, network infrastructure, and information systems architecture
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Hold current IT professional certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA, Cisco CCIE, VMWare VCP, ConnectWise CCPA, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in an MSP or multi-tenant IT environment using RMM and PSA tools, LabTech and/or ConnectWise experience a definite plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, Mentor and inspire a team of high-performing IT engineering and client services personnel
- Assist with training and development, effectively transferring knowledge and skills to junior and peer staff
- Guide junior and peer staff on professional and technical knowledge development
IT Service Delivery
- Own the ultimate success of our clients IT systems including design, implementation, maintenance, performance, security, availability and recoverability
- Provide a comprehensive assessment of the technical and business fitness of client organizations’ current IT systems
- Ensure consistent professional services delivery of the IT team through people leadership as well as documenting and maintaining standards and procedures
- Work in the software tools (ie, ConnectWise) to effectively manage time, workload, and resolutions
- Develop trusted advisor relationships between company and key client stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand our clients’ strategies and measurements for success
- Serve as a technical lead while effectively collaborating with internal teams including sales, hardware production & fulfillment, and client success
- Provide technical expertise and professional experience to help develop Scopes of Work (SOWs) and Service Level Agreements to ensure they can be satisfactorily accomplished and that objectives are met
- Build, develop and implement IT functions and operations with the utilization and development of the ConnectWise platform
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management of status and budget of assigned projects, agreements, and other client engagements
- Develop vendor and technology roadmaps to anticipate future information technology needs and identify solutions based on changing strategic directions and growth
- Facilitate direct-report team meetings, and other company meetings as necessary
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities of the IT managed services team
- This position reports to the Director of Managed Services
Hours and Locations
- The Director of Technology will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations
- This job function takes place at our corporate offices located in Centennial, Colorado
- Commensurate with experience. Beginning salary is 90K to 120K based on relative experience in the MSP and IT Outsourcing Marketplace. 401K plan, medical, life and PTO (Paid Time Off) are part of the compensation package. Significant experience, understanding and knowledge of ConnectWise is relative to this position.
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurances
- Employer sponsored 401K with matching
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
Computer Configuration Technician
Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a/ TrinWare is a successful custom computer manufacturer based in Centennial, Colorado. We are looking for a Computer Configuration Technician to join our team. TrinWare provides custom computer systems to OEM’s, manufacturers, software solution providers, and vertical market companies that provide turn-key computer solutions. Sales to VAR’s, resellers, and corporations in the customized computing and solutions space is also a large part of our company business model. Hardware platforms range from multiprocessor servers to small form factor solutions running a variety of operating systems and applications.
The Technical Production and Configuration Technician is responsible for the efficient, accurate, detailed, and timely configuration of computer systems, servers, notebooks, and other computing solutions as required by the sales operation. This includes expertise and experience in the configuration and assembly of computer systems involving both hardware assembly and software installation. In addition, 1-2 years of experience with the creation and deployment of Microsoft software utilizing Microsoft DISM, WDS, Acronis, and/or related imaging tools. Our environment is fast-paced with a high volume of production, requiring a technician who can assure accuracy in all aspects of the department and processes.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of successful experience in the assembly, configuration, and computer system manufacturing industry. Detailed knowledge of Microsoft, Linux (preferably Ubuntu, Red Hat, or related) and other operating systems in a production environment is also preferred. The Technical Production and Configuration Technician is also required to possess a high level of knowledge regarding software implementation, functionality, and troubleshooting.
Ideal candidate may have previously worked in computer production and assembly – computer technician – computer repair – information technology – it technician – computer technician – computer assembly – computer repair – manufacturing – pc technician.
This position also involves direct customer contact offering technical support via phone, in person, and on-site with our customers. Providing an excellent customer experience and a high level of customer interaction is a contributing factor to our team’s success. In addition, active assembly, configuration, and repair of both warranty and non-warranty products is required. The standards established for handling customer repairs (both in and out of warranty) directly impacts the customer experience level provided to our partners and clients.
Technical Production and Configuration Technician
- 1+ years of successful experience in the assembly and configuration of computer systems preferably in a fast-paced environment
- CompTIA A+ certification (preferred)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced computer configuration environment, while still maintaining a positive attitude and meticulous accuracy
- Detailed knowledge of computer hardware and components including server and workstation hardware
- Experience with Microsoft, Linux, and other related software packages
- 1-2 years of experience in the configuration of computer hardware & software in a fast paced, production, and manufacturing environment
- 1-2 years of experience configuring and/or repairing computer hardware solutions
- 1-2 years of experience imaging Windows and other Operating Systems over a LAN
- Experience with other related imaging tools such as CloneZilla/Acronis/etc. (preferred)
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and work on your feet for 8-10 hour per day
- Positive and Energetic Attitude
- Team Player
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Accurate, efficient, and timely configuration of computers, servers, notebooks, and related products as required by the operation
- Interact positively and professionally interdepartmentally
- Achieve company goals regarding productivity levels and profitability
- Technical support to customers and customer service skills required
- Continued desire to achieve expertise and remain current in the computer hardware-based industry
- Troubleshoot and perform higher level technical tasks
- Prepare, stage, and serialize upcoming production orders
- Testing and repair of products and systems via the RMA process
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Production Lead, Supervisor and/or the Technical Production Manager
- The Technical Production and Configuration Technician will report to the Technical Production Manager
- The Production Tech will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations
- This is a full-time position. 401K plan, medical, life and PTO (Paid Time Off) are part of the compensation package. Typical hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday. Additional hours may be necessary as required by the operation.
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurances
- Employer sponsored 401K with matching
- Employee discount program
- Employee assistance program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $21.00 per hour
Network Administrator I
Want to be part of a fast-growing service team in an I.T. managed services company? Enjoy protecting companies from security breaches? Prefer working the market leader in providing a comprehensive solution to company needs? If so, we are looking to bring you aboard!
The Network Administrator 1 position provides technical support as part of our IT Client Service Desk. This job will be located at our headquarters in Centennial, Colorado, as well as at the customer’s locations. Travel will be within the Denver metro area.
- Experience administering the Microsoft ecosystem, including Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange and the Azure cloud
- Hands-on experience supporting networking and security products from various vendors (Fortinet, Cisco, SonicWall, Ubiquiti, etc) firewalls, switches, WAPs
- Experience troubleshooting networks and communication links including VPN, routing, subnetting, NAT, and Azure Networking
- 2-5 years’ experience in an MSP or multi-tenant IT environment using RMM and PSA tools, LabTech and/or ConnectWise experience a plus
- A+ Certification
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for troubleshooting network and system-wide issues and documenting with detail and accuracy
- Work in the PSA system to effectively manage time, workload, and resolutions
- Use software and hardware tools to assist in monitoring customer environments for uptime and resolving outages proactively and quickly.
- Possess excellent communication skills to provide Service Desk and deskside support, explaining concepts, procedures, and practices to end users
- Excel in various IT environments working as part of an IT and project team
- This position reports to the Director of Technology and Implementation.
- The Managed Services Systems Technician will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations.
- Commensurate with experience.