Interested in joining the TrinWare team?
Take a look at our openings below!
Graphic Artist, Social Media and Internet Marketing Specialist
Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a TrinWare is a successful custom computer manufacturer based in Centennial, Colorado. The Company provides custom computer systems to software solution providers, Manufacturers, vertical market companies, Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) and OEM’s that incorporate turn-key computer solutions into their product mix. Sales to corporations and other entities in the custom computing and solutions space is also a large part of the Company’s business model. Hardware platforms range from multiprocessor servers to small form factor solutions running a variety of different operating systems and applications.
The Graphic Artist, Social Media and Internet Marketing specialist at TrinWare is responsible for the design, development, and messaging for print, newsletter, and web/internet campaigns. This individual is also responsible for website maintenance, modifications and development via WordPress on the TrinWare website.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in computer hardware and related configurations as this is the predominant product mix and marketplace served by TrinWare. In addition, knowledge regarding the Managed Services Provider (MSP) space will be beneficial as well. This position will require the design, creativity and coding using WordPress, HTML, CSS and the Adobe Suite. Extensive knowledge and experience in the computer hardware, software, computer configuration and technology industry is required.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for providing a consistent branding and marketing message for TrinWare. Maximizing TrinWare visibility in the marketplace is key to the success of this position. Creating and developing product announcements, logo generation, newsletters and product releases are also part of this position’s responsibilities. The ideal candidate must be able to translate concepts into messages that increase bottom line sales.
This individual will also develop relationships with key vendors and customers to assist in the development of business relationships to meet long term Company goals and profitability.
The Graphic Artist and Internet Marketing Specialist position at TrinWare can be a 20-30 hour per week position. However, the right candidate can, and will be, developed as a full-time employee. Typical hours are 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. As the needs of the business change, so too might the hours required.
Graphic Artist and Internet Marketing Specialist
- Extensive computer hardware and software knowledge
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in graphics, web design or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the Graphics and Internet Marketing space
- Experience with developing, increasing and maintaining Social Media sites for business such as Linked In, Facebook and other related sites
- Google Analytics, SEO and Search Engine optimization
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Acrobat)
- Text content creation, editing and copywriting prior to publishing
- HTML & CSS coding experience
- WooCommerce (would prove beneficial)
- Mailchimp newsletter campaigns
- Candidate must be able to navigate within the internet and understand the various ways to market products and services over the internet
- Ensure marketing is targeted in an effort to increase sales
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work within set timelines
- Good design as well as artistic skills
- Must possess good communication and listening skills and be able to positively interact with other TrinWare members and customers to understand their needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Creative and strong visual sense
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is required
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Must be a team player in this fast paced, multi-departmental operation
- Self-motivated with a desire to grow and succeed with the organization
- Develop social media and marketing content to drive revenue and profitability to the Company
- Meet with vendors and clients to understand requirements, the company’s target audience and demographic
- Develop marketing campaigns that promote TrinWare’s products and services through print, electronic and other available media
- Develop and create new ideas to graphically represent TrinWare and its products
- Utilize the internet to obtain the correct logos and marketing materials
- Provide maintenance and modifications on the Flash E-com website (HTML) as well as the TrinWare corporate site
- Provide database management and tasks as required by TrinWare operations
- Other duties as assigned by the President or Operations Manager
- The Graphic Artist and Internet Specialists at TrinWare will report to the President and work closely with the Operations Manager
- The Graphic Artist and Internet Specialists will work 20-30 hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations. As previously mentioned, the right candidate can and will be developed into a full-time employee.
Please submit your resume, related portfolio and a letter of interest below. The interview process will begin with a phone interview and progress to offer. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. We would like to assure all applicants are serious about this position.
- Compensation is $15.00 to $25.00 per hour based on previous experience and skill set. Full time employment includes additional benefits as outlined in the Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a/ TrinWare employee handbook. These benefits include PTO, 401K plan and medical benefits.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below!
Account Manager / Sales Representative
The Account Manager at Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Trinware is responsible for the acquisition, growth, and maintenance of a customer base in the computer hardware and software solutions industry. Technical knowledge coupled with salesmanship, excellent customer service skills, high energy, and a burning desire to succeed; are required for this position. Account Management encompasses; customer prospecting, sales growth, order entry, customer database management, customer quotes, and sales support as required by Trinware customers.
Customer interactions will be in person, via telephone, and e-mail. Attention to detail and development of customer relationships are essential to success in the position.
- Experience in the sales of computer hardware and creating custom solutions is REQUIRED.
- Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Experience with order entry and/or accounting software is required.
- Previous Account Management, sales or sales support experience.
- College degree in related field is preferred / required (if required move up one bullet point).
- Previous customer service experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Experience with MAS 90 is preferred.
- Experience with logistics, scheduling, and successful inter-departmental business facilitation.
- Detailed technical understanding of computers, components, related products, and the ever-changing computer marketplace.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Must be a team player in this fast paced, multi-departmental operation.
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Sale of Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Trinware products and services to customers.
- Account Manager is responsible for the successful and profitable maintenance and growth of their Account Base.
- Order entry and processing of those orders provided by Trinware customer base.
- Sales and customer service assistance as required by Trinware customers.
- Customer prospecting to assist in continued sales and revenue growth efforts.
- Communication with Trinware staff regarding customer opportunities, issues, and overall operations.
- Provide database management and tasks as required by Trinware operations.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager.
- The Account Manager at Microsel of Colorado d/b/a Trinware will report to the President.
- The Account Manger will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations.
Cover Letter and Resume
- **Please submit your resume’ and cover letter below. Applications that do not include cover letters will not be considered for the position.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below!