Interested in joining the TrinWare team?
Take a look at our openings below!
Business Development Lead Generator / Sales Representative
Trinware, a managed service provider, customized hardware and software company is seeking a Business Development Lead Generator with managed services / hosted cloud experience and computer hardware solution knowledge. Trinware specializes in IT Outsourcing, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Backup as a Service (BaaS), Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Hardware as a Service along with Hosted Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS).
- Heavy prospecting and networking to build and maintain pipeline
- Increase sales pipeline revenues by scheduling qualified Managed Services prospect meetings via the phone
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all leads, contacts and account history in TrinWare CRM
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for leads generation
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies that reinforce our company culture:
- Understands the value of Company offerings; comprehends business implications of decisions; prioritizes work based on profitability; acts following a cost-benefit analyses; understands competition thoroughly; identifies key trends in Company markets; focuses work to achieve strategic goals
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback
Skills and Qualifications:
- Education – bachelor’s degree in business and managed services / cloud computing or related field experience
- Experience with Managed Services, Cloud Computing, Data BackUp, and Disaster Recovery, VoIP, QoS
- Experience building and managing a pipeline through a CRM
- Experience with speaking with C-Level / decsions makers via the phone
- 2+ Years of Hardware and Software lead generation a plus. Custom hardware solutions are a key aspect to the TrinWare product offering including customer configuration, software imaging, and turn-key solutions
- 2 + Years of Direct IT / Managed Services lead generation experience
- Experience carrying and achieving quota
Compensation is commensurate with experience and proven track record. Benefits package includes Medical, Vision and Dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave. Trinware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Trinware continually strives to become the most successful Managed Services Provider (MSP), custom computer system manufacturer, assembler, integrator, and supplier of customer-centric integrated computers and solutions. We do this through proactive customer service and support, superior quality products and a committed team approach.
Trinware was formed in early 2004 to provide corporations, software solution providers, value added resellers (VARs), and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) an alternative source for custom integrated computing solutions, products and peripherals. Trinware manufactures and provides custom servers, notebooks, workstations, and proprietary systems. Trinware has the in-house capabilities of customizing and providing the associated Managed Services for any system and its related software. Trinware will also customize the presentation, delivery and customer experience as required for your specific solution. In addition, Trinware is experienced in the fulfillment of computing devices along with their associated components, parts, accessories, and related peripherals.
Associate – Mid
Managed Services/ Cloud Solutions /Hardware Solutions
Cover Letter and Resume
- **Please submit your resume’ and cover letter below. Applications that do not include cover letters will not be considered for the position.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply below!