We are looking for an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Account Managers. The person that fills this position will ensure smooth sales procedures and provide exceptional customer service.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time in a fast-paced organization. If you have experience with customer service and a general understanding of computer hardware, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate is able to both administer daily sales activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our client relationships.
The Company is a successful custom computer manufacturer based in Centennial, Colorado. The Company provides custom computer systems to OEMs, manufacturers, software solution providers and vertical market companies that incorporate turn-key computer solutions into their product mix.
Through excellent customer service, account retention and sales efforts, you will ultimately drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
Qualified applicants should provide a letter of interest and resume’ to be considered for this position. Applications and/or resumes’ without letters of interest will not be considered. Please include details regarding how your qualifications meet those required of the Account Coordinator.
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least one year of proven experience in a customer service or sales/sales support role
- Familiarity with computer hardware
- Associates degree or higher (preferably in business, computer science, marketing, or a related field). Three or more years of work in a similar position can be substituted for the education requirement.
- Proven experience as a team player
Skills, Abilities, and Qualities:
- General computer skills, including a high level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Extremely organized with exceptional time-management skills
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple shifting priorities
- Proactive work ethic and problem-solving attitude – willing to identify problems and take action without being asked
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Willingness to continually learn new skills and knowledge in a rapidly changing industry
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs (occasionally)
- The ability to sit at and use a computer terminal for 6-8 hours a day
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate one or more of the following desirable traits:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment
- Previous experience or strong familiarity with the computer hardware industry
- Experience with CRM and Accounting software (MAS 90 or other)
- Experience with website development, building, and/or maintenance
- Desire to grow within the company
- Assist the Account Managers in building strong, positive relationships with current and potential clients by building a working knowledge of clients and their industries, attending to the specific needs of clients, and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-company relationship
- Update internal databases with account and order information
- Prepare, file, and retrieve sales-related reports and documents
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with clients in person, over the phone, and via email
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team
- Conduct research on prospective clients
- Research, request, and review vendor quotes
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service
- Communicate customer feedback to Sales teams and others in the company
- Design and renew sales proposals
- Help create promotional materials (e.g. presentations and videos)
- Other duties as assigned
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will report directly to the CEO/President and will support the account manager(s).
The Account Coordinator position is a full time (40+ hours/week position). Typical hours are 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be necessary as required by the operation.
- All employees are hired/promoted with a 90-day evaluation period. The 90-day evaluation period compensation for the position is dependent on previous experience and ranges between 30K and 36K annually. After the 90-day evaluation period, the position is salary plus bonus/commissions based on performance. Employees currently in this position are compensated at $40,000 + annually including benefits.
- Microsel of Colorado, LLC d/b/a Trinware offers a competitive compensation package that includes a 401k plan, medical insurance, employee purchase plan, and PTO (paid time off).
- Potential for growth within the position and within the company depending upon individual skills, interest, and motivation
Please submit your resume and a letter of interest in the form provided. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.