Computer Configuration Technician I
Are you passionate about computer hardware?
We are looking for a new teammate to join us in our expanding technical production department. If you eat, sleep and breathe computer hardware, keep reading!
Who are we?
We are a growing technical production company located in Centennial, Colorado. We specialize in building a variety of different form factor computer systems. These systems range from Custom Form Factor (CFF) solutions to desktops, laptops and multi-processor server systems. We provide computer systems to a wide range of businesses all over the world. We do this while providing outstanding customer service and striving to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Who are you?
You are incredibly attentive to detail. You are prompt. You possess an A+ certificate or equivalent, with demonstrable experience. You have outstanding customer service skills. You have reliable transportation. You are willing to learn. You are not afraid to say “I don’t know”.
If this describes you, we would welcome the opportunity to review your resume. Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that explains why you think you’re a good fit for our company. Also, tell us a little bit about yourself and your interests.
See below for further details about the position. Thanks for taking the time to read this, we look forward to hearing from you!
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience with the configuration of computer hardware & software in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with Microsoft and other related software packages
- Accurate and meticulous ability to configure computer systems in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of Inventory management and controls
- Excellent customer service skills
- Lift up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to work on your feet 8-10 hours per day
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Team Player
- Accurate, efficient and timely configuration and/or troubleshooting for various types of computer hardware including servers, desktop systems and notebooks.
- Proper installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computer-related software in various Windows and Linux environments
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor and/or Production Manager
- The Computer Configuration Technician at TrinWare will report to the Technical Production Supervisor.
- The Computer Configuration Technician will work 40+ hours per week. Hours to be determined and may fluctuate with operations. Business hours are typically 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM. Occasional overtime is required.
Letter of Interest
All applicants must provide a letter of interest to be considered for this position outlining experience and appropriate qualifications. Please specify the position you are applying for in the letter of interest.
Favorite City and Color
- To ensure you have read all the details, include your favorite color and US City in the subject line. For example, Red Minneapolis.
- Salary range is $12.00 to $16.00 per hour based on experience plus benefits after 90 days. Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), medical benefits and 401K plan as outlined in the Company HR manual.
Please submit your resume and a letter of interest in the form provided. Review of resumes will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.